Shortlist announced for the LEAP Modern Law Conveyancing Awards 2022
Modern Law, and LEAP, are excited to announce the shortlist for the 2022 Conveyancing Awards, which will take place on Thursday, 24th November at The Rum Warehouse, in Liverpool.
Last year’s Conveyancing Awards followed a year of great uncertainty and doubt, and celebrated the market’s resilience through the past few years of hardship. This year is different. The 2022 Conveyancing Awards will look at the rebuilding of the industry over the past year. We will celebrate those determined firms who embraced opportunity, overcame challenges, and have managed to find their feet in this new era of conveyancing.
The most deserving of these firms will be recognised by an esteemed panel of expert judges, who have been carefully selected because of their sector knowledge. The night will celebrate winners in the following categories:
- Conveyancing Firm of the Year – North of England
- Conveyancing Firm of the Year – Midlands
- Conveyancing Firm of the Year – South of England
- Conveyancing Firm of the Year – Wales
- Search Provider of the Year
- Innovation of the Year
- Rising Star of the Year
- Service Provider of the Year
- Client Care Award
- Best Use of Technology
- Outstanding Commitment to Training
- Property Team of the Year
- Conveyancer of the Year
- Managing Partner of the Year
- National Conveyancing Firm of the Year
- Resilience Award
- Mental Health & Wellbeing Award
- Outstanding Achievement Award
- Lifetime Achievement Award
To see the full list of those shortlisted, please click here: https://www.mlconveyancingawards.co.uk/2022shortlist
Congratulations to everyone shortlisted for an award! We look forward to celebrating with you on the night.
About the event:
The LEAP Modern Law Conveyancing Awards will return for its sixth year to celebrate success in the UK conveyancing market.
The Awards were launched in 2016 in association with Modern Law Magazine. The event instantly became a staple in the conveyancing calendar, promising a unique evening with an exciting atmosphere as talent, achievement and innovation in the national conveyancing market is recognised and rewarded.
For further information, and to book tickets, visit: https://www.mlconveyancingawards.co.uk/